Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time Saver Thursdays

I want to post ways to save time for those busy mom's. Even though I stay home and work a few part time type jobs, I still keep very busy and end up falling behind on housework, grocery shopping, and other things. So for the next 5 weeks I am going to provide MY top 5 time savers that I have been doing.

#5 Write Things Down.

I always keep a daily planner/calendar and write important dates down as well as things I need to do or remember. This WILL start saving me time when I remember to actually go back and look at what I've written down! HaHa!

Yes Like I've said I'm new to this whole Mom thing. I used to sit at a computer that had reminders pop up for everything, I even had it remind me when I needed to stop at the store and buy milk. So staying at home has caused me to become a little scattered and forgetful, but I'm getting the hang of it and my daily planner has become my friend!

No comments: